Friday, October 17, 2008
i know what i need to do..
boo boo boo
There are many uncertains in life and that is when the thinker sheens.. think.
I miss iris,shihui and che! I will be seeing my bastard this weekend!!! As for sat nite will be lamb's chalet and hopefully i can go out on sun???
I miss aishah!! At the same time am glad that Qad will be back on monday..
Exercise week next week with darling and we will work hard towards the goal!! hahaha.
There are many to write but stimes i simply dont knw how to put it down. What are things which cannot be solved? nothing.. How complicated can things be?? But at the same time, things are more complex than it seen? I wish for a better mind and bigger heart. And at the same time, im still waiting for money to drop from the sky! hahhaa.
I been waiting since 17?18 and im still hoping..
I wanna movie but nothing interest me at this point of time! I wanna nite blading.. How can i get the wheels repair? i knw i no need to repair or the exact word is to change.. Or shld i just get a new pair?? Pay day is round the corner!! hurhurhur.
My room is in a mess.. Its time i do sth about it. Needa get rid of stuff which i dont need just in case when the time is near, i dont knw what to do..
nalanalaa
na tried to smile on 10:49 AM
|she|
*Name: Sheena.. NaNa..
*DOB: 06021987
*Loves: Rico!( he is my everything!! )
Dilly!)
Me Me ME)
|recent|
I poke my ears!
Frickle Friday
Bounce
2 days at home
TGIF
Back to work ..
Moodless mondday
It's the Mid-Autumn Festival!
what so formal about in a call center uh?
Terrible tuesday
|past|
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
December 2009
April 2010
June 2011
July 2012
September 2012
|quotes|
You dont look back along time
but down n through it,like water.
Sometimes this comes to the surface;
sometimes tat;
sometimes nothing....
|Talk To Me|