Wednesday, June 15, 2011

 A post a year =)

Yes! My yearly post agn =)

Many things happened or perhaps changes I guess? Ive no idea how to pen it down or where to start from..

Just a summary from last year -

I'm still working in the same event company, one event follow by another! Amazed at times how I made many things happened =) Because of my job, Ive neglected many things in life - my precious time wi family, Rico and friends.. Many a time I can't be on time etc due to work commitment.. And I'm grateful my friends are very understanding!

Nvr in my life I wld expect myself to appreciate soccer as I hv been thkg it's just idiot proof game of 22 ppl chasing after a ball!! But I enjoyed world cup 2010. Could it be because I bet on it? Pretty positive for my pocket! The late night soccer fever was fun! At pubs, frens' place and I can't Rmb where la! And of cos the joy of ppl supporting different grp cheering for diff team =)

Went batam wi 637! Wi the whole grp of 17 of us!! How many people can go overseas wi so many friends? Even thou it's just a 2D1N trip but it was a memorable one - sam proposed to dear!

I still Rmb stating I want changes and I really did! I grew my hair long! Hahaha. Achievment isn't it? Just when everybody decided to cut
theirs short. So what else shld I achieve this year?

Year 2011
It din started very well as much as I wanted.. But I won some decent money in genting!!! My first time betting on table and i won enough to cover the whole trip! 2k ringgit! ^^

I went Bkk alone this year - not exactly alone as my purpose there were to meet my frens. Yes my yearly Bkk trip =) Flew alone, slp alone and Bfast alone. I sent some quality time being all alone.. I Nvr likes the feeling of doing things alone but this trip made me realized that being alone stimes isn't that bad afterall?

Ah qi's wedding! Yup! Ah Qi is now officially known as Mrs bay! It's not the first time I attend or prepare for a fren's wedding but so far this was the first wi most effort put in. From no plan - hen's night - actual wedding day (from gate crash to dinner at night) den finally to counting of angbaos at night! Im happy to be part of this joyful occasion and seeing this couple untie as one.. Looking back, we were all so young when we met? Doing all the stupid things in sch and outside? Oh gosh, how can I not admit age is catching up? Hahahahah

Too many things happened for the past one year.. Laughter and tear. I always Thk that certain beliefs in life are firm but I was Wrg.. Or maybe that was bcos I was always the outsider? I Nvr fail to give advise and etc.. but when I was the one in it, all the things which I Thot I will Nvr do - it happened.. Regardless how much I used to say on others. I can't deny I m weak.. Much more weaker den I can imagine. I don't knw why I ended up in that situation.. I digged my own grave and had myself burnt. No one but myself to blame...

Blogging isn't that bad afterall. I will visit more often =)

Labels:


nalanalaa na tried to smile on 11:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

She Will Be Loved Maroon 5

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

|she|

*Name: Sheena.. NaNa..
*DOB: 06021987
*Loves: Rico!( he is my everything!! )
Dilly!)
Me Me ME)

|recent|

if ever..
when life is all about routine.
have you ever ever wonder..
new start new phrase new chapter
shaking leg in process
So many things to do but no money to use...
Healthy? i am trying!!!
Iife is beautiful
Run and run and run and run
Back to life

|past|

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
December 2009
April 2010
June 2011
July 2012
September 2012

|quotes|

You dont look back along time but down n through it,like water. Sometimes this comes to the surface; sometimes tat; sometimes nothing....

|Talk To Me|

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com